80.21 Outline (p.54)
hard cover page 54
The core of our theodicy runs as follows:
1. The purpose of man is to quest for his potential-spiritual and other.
2. The greater man’s freedom, the greater his ability to attain his potential.
3. Freedom requires privacy, responsibility, and selfhood.
4. In order to yield man greater freedom (along with greater privacy, responsibility, and selfhood), God has contracted His here-and-now consciousness, in correlation to mankind’s ascent in knowledge.
5. With the Divine consciousness increasingly contracted from the here-and-now, and evil existent in the here-and-now, man is increasingly forced to confront evil on his own.
|you are currently on hard cover p. 54|
|< BACK||NEXT PAGE >|